dormakaba – MATRIX
dormakaba – MATRIX
Premium Technology PartnerAccess Control Systems
dormakaba makes access in life smart and secure. It is one the world's leading companies in the market for access and security solutions. The company is active in more than 130 countries with around 15,000 employees. dormakaba stands for a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality products, solutions and services that simplify life while offering security and convenience. Customers and partners receive everything from a single source that is expected in terms of smart and secure access to buildings and rooms. As a reliable partner, with more than 150 years of experience, dormakaba accompanies every phase of a building project from initial consultation to maintenance.
MATRIX Professional Access – Web-based access control system – offers user-friendly, scalable, and flexible management of authorizations using access components such as readers and standalone components. In addition to the basic modules and technologies such as wireless, access on card and mobile access, options such as visitor management, alarm management, access workflow or interfaces can be configured. Various evaluation tools are available; data can be compiled in standard lists or can be customized.
One modular system for secure access control, time recording, time management and door management system for escape routes.
- Scalable, extendable, and combinable with the comprehensive product portfolio of dormakaba, yet intuitive and multilingual.
- Combination of several RFID media types in one system to smoothly migrate card technologies or to integrate new sites and dormakaba mobile access.
- Integrated TMS and flexible interfaces to reduce user training costs.
- Integrated workflow that allows cardholders to add room zones to their access profile.
- Optional analysis with the free Security and Health Check tool to determine if systems are up to date and secure.
MATRIX reliably transmits the access control data and messages to the higher-level control system WinGuard from Advancis. This enables the operator of the plant to view all relevant information in one interface and also to trigger corresponding control commands from it.
DISCLAIMER: The information displayed has been provided by our technology partner. Advancis cannot be held liable for the accuracy of any content.