Video wall technology experts Ultimate Visual Solutions (UVS) based in the UK have worked with PSIM manufacturers Advancis to display their WinGuard security and building management software application with the UVS Lucidity video wall controller.
WinGuard from Advancis unifies control of security, building automation, IT and communication systems and provides operators with an instant picture of full situational analysis for decision making, command and control of all systems.
The combined video wall solution, which will be further developed to meet specific project requirements, is now being demonstrated to potential clients at UVS’s HQ and northern demonstration facility in Burnley, Lancashire/UK, providing the following benefits:
- Complete range of video wall display technology to suit the client requirements
- From WinGuard, any required data and source type can be displayed anywhere on the video wall(s) in any format, including IP video, graphic sources, message boxes, web browsers
- Enhances proactive event and incident management
- Increases situational awareness for operational staff when dealing with critical events
- Seamless control and automation of the video wall from within the WinGuard application
UVS Managing Director Steve Murphy said: “We are delighted to be working closely with a global leader like Advancis and this integrated technology enhances our overall offering, bringing significant and tangible benefits for the client.”
Advancis are at the forefront of the PSIM (Physical Security Information Management) industry with offices and partners around the world. For more than 25 years we have developed a truly open software platform with over 450 supported system integrations.
Allan Dickinson, Technical Manager UK at Advancis, states: “With the collaboration with our technology partners such as UVS, we can offer a comprehensive functional scope and a joint value solution for our customers.”